Friday 16 March 2012

Ngiu Chap @ Kah Hiong Ngiu Chap - Hilltop


I've always been scared to try Ngiu Chap. Mainly because after some research about the dish I found out that it contains a lot of animal parts I really don't want to eat. Now I wish I did eat those parts because I do believe that if you're going to kill an animal you should use every last piece of it but I just can't bring myself to eat some things, I'm sorry. I guess it's from being brought up in England, though people do eat offal there, I don't. 
Luckily for me at Kah Hiong Ngiu Chap you can choose your ingredients, which I'm guessing you can do at other establishments too, also with an added bonus of an English menu! Excellent! So as an inexperienced eater of Ngui Chap I opted for Fresh Meat only for my soup. The savoury beef soup came with mee hoon, lots of tender sliced beef and a couple of turnip type vegetable pieces this was topped off with sliced spring onion. You can also opt for kon low mee to go with your soup instead of having noodles added inside.



Kah Hiong Ngui Chap is located at Hilltop next to the large, lively Dim Sum Restaurant.



The Bill : Ngiu Chap, Chinese Teh Ping = 7.50 MYR


A great place to eat Ngiu Chap from the inexperienced, like me, to the old hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment