Friday 2 March 2012

Booze @ First Beach Cafe - Tanjung Aru


Well what can be said about booze? Not too much really I guess! I can tell you one thing though, it's quite an expensive hobby! So I like to find a bargain if I can or drink at a local Kedai Kopi.


First Beach Cafe is one place I like to come for a sunset drink. They also have a very long Happy Hour! Though the price has increased recently it's still cheaper than anywhere on the Waterfront. (Price subject to ++).



First Beach Cafe is located in Tanjung Aru at First Beach funnily enough!


An added bonus of course is sometimes there's an absolutely priceless sunset! We love KK lah!


The Bill : 2x Skol Set, 1x Mineral Water = 74.24 MYR

With another bar opened up along side First Beach Cafe and a Sugarbuns outlet recently opened, it should get quite lively down at the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment