Saturday 3 March 2012

Laksa @ Kedai Kopi Yee Fung - Jalan Gaya


Kedai Kopi Yee Fung was the first place I ate Laksa in KK, it's a very special place to me! For some reason it had been quite some time since we had last eaten at Yee Fung, I'm not going to leave it quite so long next time!
The Laksa was simply delicious, mildly spiced curry soup with prawns, shredded chicken, beancurd puff and shredded omelette topped with corriander and half a calamansi. Belacan sambal is served for an extra kick. Food for me doesn't come much better than this!


The drinks seemed to have grown in size too, which is never a bad thing! Ice cold refreshing Lemon Kitchai and Lemon Tea.


Yee Fung is located in Jalan Gaya, head towards the Chinese Gate. Look out for the bright green and yellow sign and the crowds of happy diners. Open daytime only.




The Bill : 2x Laksa, 1x Ice Lemon Kitchai, 1x Ice Lemon Tea = 14.40 MYR

If like me you love Laksa then I'm sure you'll love Yee Fung. This coffee shop sells just three different dishes, just three! It's the kind of place I love where they put all their effort into making a few awesome tasting dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment