Monday 19 March 2012

Nasi Ayam @ Siang Siang Panmian - Damai



At Siang Siang Panmian there's fantastic Chicken Rice available. With a choice of Herbs Chicken or Hainan Chicken Rice, I opted for Herbs. Silky chicken breast came topped with a savoury sweet sauce with an added twist of peanuts, which I've never seen before but have to say I really like. The rice was well cooked with slivers of ginger and the soup was really tasty too. Simple and delicious.



Siang Siang Panmian is located in Damai. Open daytime only.



The Bill : Nasi Ayam, Chinese Teh Ping = 5 MYR


Nasi Ayam is a dish I've grown to love in KK, at first I didn't realise what all the fuss was about but the more I've eaten the more I appreciate the subtle flavours involved. For me this is right up there with the best I've eaten!

No comments:

Post a Comment