Thursday 15 March 2012

Laksa @ Kedai Kopi Seng Hing - Sinsuran


I originally went to Kedai Kopi Seng Hing for their famous Tom Yam, actually this coffee shop is where I had my very first Tom Yam here in KK. Unfortunately it was their off day, so instead I opted for one of my other favourite dishes, Laksa. What can I say, yet another wonderful great tasting Laksa! Lots of ingredients in the bowl, shredded chicken and omelette, prawn, beancurd puff and boiled egg topped with lots of fresh corriander not forgetting of course mee hoon and that spicy, creamy soup, absolutely delicious!



Kedai Kopi Seng Hing is located on the corner of Sinsuran 2. The shop's open morning time till around 3pm. Look out for the lunchtime crowd.


The Laksa vendor, other dishes are available.


The Bill : Laksa, Kitchai Ping = 8.30MYR

Kedai Kopi Seng Hing is a famous shop here in KK and now I have two fantastic reasons to visit! 
You should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment