Friday 2 March 2012

Duck Noodles @ Food Centre 88 - Asia City


What a great introduction to Food Centre 88, I don't know why but this was the first time I'd eaten here, it definitely wont be my last! For some strange reason on previous visits around Asia City I've just walked past it but today I stopped and had a look around. After eyeing up lots of possibilities I decided I was in the mood for noodles and this vendor caught my eye. With various meats on display I opted for Roast Duck, my next choice was dry or soup noodles, dry please. My noodles came dressed in a sweet savoury sauce with a small amount of green veg then a generous portion of roast duck breast was placed on top. Yum Yum!



Food Centre 88 is located along the pedestrian walk that leads up to Star City. The Roast Meat vendor can be clearly seen to the right of the photo.



The Bill : 1x Duck Noodles, 1x Chinese Teh Ping = 5.50 MYR

With lots to choose from and shaded seating I think Food Centre 88 could soon be a regular on my breakfast/lunch makan hunts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment