Friday 23 March 2012

Drinks & Cake @ Upperstar Pepper Grill & Bar - Damai


On a steamy hot day there's nothing quite like an ice cold beer! But unfortunately for me, with car keys in my hand, it was just not meant to be. So I ordered my second favourite drink at Upperstar, Vanilla Smoothie. Basically an ice blended vanilla milkshake with chocolate sauce on top, lovely and cold for a blistering hot day. The Little Nibbler opted for an Ice Blended Cappuccino, as I'm not a coffee drinker I couldn't tell you what it was like, what I can tell you though is the Nibbler gave it the thumbs up!
  

We also indulged in a piece of Cheesecake, taste wise pretty good but where's the biscuit base? Cheesecake, for us, comes with a biscuit base not a pastry one, maybe this is the Malaysian way?


Upperstar Pepper Grill & Bar in Damai opens in the daytime, offering lunchtime specials, as well as in the evening.




The Bill : 1x Vanilla Smoothie, 1x Ice Blended Cappuccino, 1x Cheesecake = 23.05 MYR


With 4 branches in KK, Upperstar offers reasonably priced food and drinks. This one has a fairly large outside eating area though at certain times of the day Jalan Damai can get very busy and noisy!

No comments:

Post a Comment