Thursday 22 March 2012

Nasi Biryani @ Mydin Curry House - Api - Api Centre


After bounding into Kolombong Fish Head Curry in search of Biryani and Fish Slice Curry (sorry haven't managed to face the Fish Head yet!) I was slightly disheartened that there was no Biryani today or possibly it was habis already. All was not lost as to my knowledge there's possibly 6 or 8 Curry Houses, maybe more, around Api - Api so I turned on my heels and carried on with my search.
Luckily I didn't have to go far, before spotting out the corner of my eye the golden colour of Nasi Biryani, not only that but Fish Slice Curry was available as well, Nice! This was my first visit to Mydin Curry House and let me tell you, it won't be my last. The Biryani was fragrant and spicy, I also opted for a veggie side which was stir fried okra or Ladies Fingers as it's sometimes called in England. My fish slice was a good size with sweet flesh that mixed perfectly with the sour curry spices. Delicious!




Mydin Curry House is located in the Api - Api Centre, on the same side and not too far from Kolombong Fish Head Curry. The sign says 24 hours opening.



The Bill : Nasi Biryani, Fish Curry, Teh Tarik Ping = 9.20 MYR


I was really pleased with my first visit to Mydin Curry House, there's plenty of choice from the Nasi Campur as well as the a la carte menu. Great food in clean surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment