Saturday 31 March 2012

Airline Food @ AirAsia - 30 000 ft



When you pre-book your online meal with Airasia not only do you receive up to 15% discount on your order but on a long haul flight you also get two meals.
The Little Nibbler ordered me the vegetarian menu, knowing deep down that I am a very health conscience person! (I'll try and keep a straight face) So first up was the Spinach and Mushroom Lasagne, don't let looks fool you, this was actually quite tasty. Spinach and Mushroom in a rich tomato sauce, between layers of pasta and topped with cheese, not a bad effort considering the location!




Nice Views.



Also added on a coke, it's important to stay hydrated while flying!


Second up was Beancurd Kung Pao with Steamed Rice, again I quite liked this! Fried Beancurd, red and green peppers, cashew nuts and chilli in a spicy, sweet and sour sauce served with rice, quite tasty indeed.



I'm not sure where we are now???


The Bill : Sorry can't remember the pre-booked price but on board I'm sure it's 15 MYR a meal and 5 MYR for soft drinks.

As I've said I quite like Airasia's food, does this mean there's something wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment