Tuesday 5 February 2013

Wan Ton Ho @ Restoran Beaufort - Kampong Air


I've been meaning to try Restoran Beaufort at its new location for some time now, as this is one of my favourite eateries I was rather upset to see it closed down following the devastating fire at the tyre garage next door. Luckily all's well and the food is just as delicious at its new location at Kampong Air.
I have to say it was a tough choice this morning, whether to go for their signature Beaufort noodles or another favourite of mine, wan ton ho. Well the eggy noodles with pork won the vote and what can I say but, deeeeelcious! The rice noodles were loaded as ever with pork, veggies and egg sauce with the added kick of chilli sauce, applied by me!


The fire damaged restaurant and the totally gutted tyre garage. Looks to me like they will probably have to pull the whole block down!
 

Restoran Beaufort is now located at the Ruby Hotel, Kampong Air.


The Bill : 1x Wan Ton Ho, 1x Chinese Teh Ping = 7.50 MYR

The location may have changed but the food is just as amazing @ Restoran Beaufort!

No comments:

Post a Comment