Monday 11 February 2013

Coffee n Cake @ Secret Recipe - Suria Sabah


Secret Recipe describes itself as a 'lifestyle cakes and cafe chain' and is well placed around KK, Malaysia as well as internationally. The cakes here are pretty delicious, Chocolate Indulgence is probably my favourite but I thought I'd try something different today with the Cheeze Choc cheesecake, thunmbs up from me and probably anyone else who likes chocolate or cheesecake!


The Little Nibbler loves a brownie and ordered the chocolate brownie with walnut, covered with chocolate sauce. Big smiles from The Nibbler!

I ordered the ice blended chocolate, a bit of a chocolate overload to be honest! The Nibbler had a cafe latte.

We headed to Suria Sabah for our Secret Recipe experience.


The Bill : 1x Cheeze Choc, 1x Walnut Brownie, 1x Ice Blended Chocolate, 1x Cafe Latte = 35.40 MYR

Secret Recipe = cake lovers heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment