Wednesday 13 February 2013

Fish Katsu Sandwich @ 1 Bites Sandwich Cafe - Wisma Sabah


I had a very enjoyable lunch today at 1 Bites Sandwich Cafe, thanks to their Fish Katsu Sandwich. It's not just sandwiches on offer at this small but perfectly formed cafe, Japanese food takes preference with sushi and 'over' rice meals. I opted for a sandwich today, but will definitely return to sample their other offerings. Back to the fish katsu, this was actually a deep fried fish fillet in bread crumbs, served in a soft, toasted roll with lettuce, cucumber and tomato and your choice of sauces, In my case chilli and mayo! Hot n tasty n hit the spot!
 

1 Bites is located on the ground floor of Wisma Sabah, across the road from Wisma Merdeka.



The Bill : 1x Fish Katsu, 1x Coke = 7.50 MYR

Sandwiches and more @ 1 Bites!

*UPDATE 22/05/13 - I noticed today while having my lunch at Blue Ginger Cafe that 1 Bites Sandwich Cafe is no longer in operation at Wisma Sabah*

No comments:

Post a Comment