Tuesday 19 February 2013

American Classics @ Bomber's Burger - Jalan Gaya


Bomber's for dinner tonight and instead of 'Burger' I thought I'd give one of their 'Mains' a try. The Meat Loaf caught my eye the first time we visited, so that's what I ordered. This one is definitely for the carnivore as you get 2 huge slabs of meat loaf with a pile of mashed potatoes and its all topped off with mushroom gravy. The meat loaf was pretty tasty, though I thought it lacked some seasoning or possibly herbs, but hey I've never eaten American meat loaf before so who knows! The tomato paste topping works really well and I especially liked (loved) the mashed potatoes. I had my doubts whether it would be real potato and I'm glad to report it most certainly is! Creamy mash, mixed with crushed potatoes, delicious! Bring your hunger if you're coming to tackle this one!


The Little Nibbler picked the Philly Cheese Steak with added side salad and drink. It was slightly confusing as we thought the sandwich would contain slices of steak and not a burger, but I'm happy to report that this didn't spoil The Nibbler's overall enjoyment of the meal. The burger comes topped with onions, peppers, mushrooms and cheese sauce as well as salad. We also added a side of Jalepeno Poppers, chillis stuffed with cheese, bread-crumbed and fried, served with a cooling dip, spicy 'n' nicey!


Our drinks selection of Vanilla Milkshake and Lemonade, both drinks were very good but I have to say the drinks bottles are looking a little tatty, time for some new stickers!


I'm sure you all know but Bomber's Burger is along Jalan Gaya.


Bomber's crew working hard and doing their thing @ the grill!


The Bill : 1x Meat Loaf, 1x Philly Cheese Steak Combo, 1x Jalepeno Poppers, 1x Vanilla Milkshake, 1x Coke  = 57.75 MYR

Bomber's is proving to be ever popular, knocking out American classics!  

No comments:

Post a Comment