Thursday 7 February 2013

Roti Kobra @ Restoran Maimunah - Segama


Roti Kobra with a twist (well for me anyway) as I had beef curry instead of my usual choice of chicken. I've eaten at this mamak stall before, and looking at the sign I think it's the same owners as Mainumaah Food Corner located at Api - Api Centre, even though the spellings are completely different, the sign is identical!?! Mmmm I wonder! Anyway enough of that, back to the food, the roti was nice and chewy with crispy bits and the sunny side up was perfectly cooked. The beef curry was meaty and had a nicey spicy curry kick! Ah the simple things, I do love roti kobra!
 

Restoran Maimunah is located at Segama along Jalan Tun Razak.



The Bill : 1x Roti Kobra, 1x Teh Tarik Ping = 7 MYR

A great mamak stall in the heart of KK!

No comments:

Post a Comment