Thursday 14 February 2013

Chicken Rice @ H&H Chicken Hut - Grace Point Food Court


Grace Point Food Court is not normally on my list of daytime eating venues but as I was picking up some bread from the excellent Breads & More I decided to kill two birds with one stone and have lunch as well! After walking the circuit to see what was on offer I decided on Chicken Rice from H&H Chicken Hut. As well as chicken rice there's also other dishes on offer with a definite 'chicken theme', stir fried veggies are available too. I opted for tasty roasted chicken with rice, this came with soup plus a portion each of chilli and ginger sambal. As you can see from above it all arrived on a big plate and I for one really liked the presentation, taste wise the food was spot on, top marks all round!


H&H Chicken Hut @ Grace Point Food Court located next to Grace Villa appartments.
 




The Bill : 1x Chicken Rice, 1x Ice Lemon Tea = 8 MYR

Tasty Chicken Rice plus lots of other eating options @ Grace Point Food Court.

No comments:

Post a Comment