Friday 8 February 2013

Biryani Friday @ Restoran Maju Curry House - Sinsuran


So we kick start February's 'Biryani Friday' at Restoran Maju Curry House, this was my first visit to this corner shop with it's outside tented eating area, this is a common factor around Sinsuran giving welcome relief from the midday sun! I have to say I was a bit worried when my Biryani arrived as it had, shock horror, frozen mixed veg in it. Now in my opinion this stuff has no place in nasi biryani and luckily there wasn't too much of it to spoil the dish completely. The rice was nice and fragrant with hints of cardamom coming through, my portion of chicken thigh was tasty and I believe was cooked with the biryani which is definitely a plus point. A boiled egg, achar and curry gravy also accompanied the meal. All in all it was ok, quite satisfactory. 
 

Restoran Maju Curry House is located at Sinsuran along Jalan Tun Razak.
 

I also got chance to catch up on some wrestling!
 

The Bill : 1x Nasi Biryani Ayam, 1x Teh Tarik Ping = 10 MYR

Not a bad meal from Maju Curry House, I'll be back to sample their curries for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment