Wednesday 29 May 2013

Tom Yam @ Kedai Kopi How Kee - Beverly Hills


You can't help but notice the morning crowds at Kedai Kopi How Kee, a sure sign of great food. Fish noodles and tom yam are the crowd pleasers here, so as tom yam is one of my favourites, breakfast was sorted! I ordered fresh fish slice and prawn for my tom yam and somewhere along the line I'd ordered a large. Wow, it most certainly was! The seafood was very fresh and the soup was spicy hot hot hot! This one is most definitely for the spice lover! What I also liked here was that corriander, spring onion and chilli are available on the table to add to your personal taste. Top marks!
 

Kedai Kopi How Kee occupies a large corner lot at Beverly Hills.
 


The Bill : 1x Tom Yam (Big), 1x Teh C Ping = 15.50 MYR

A Tom Yam that's not for the 'faint hearted'!

No comments:

Post a Comment