Thursday 9 May 2013

Tandoori Chicken @ Khan's Islamic Restaurant - Jalan Maju


I love food cooked in the Tandoor so I was very happy when I stumbled across Khan's Islamic Restaurant, in Miri, serving tandoori chicken and naan aswell as an array of boneless curry dishes. My first choice was shish kebabs but unfortunately this wasn't available so instead I opted for tandoori chicken breast with added garlic naan. Chicken breast marinated in tandoori spices with yoghurt keeps the meat nice and juicy, this was served with a simple salad of cucumber and onion along with garlic naan and a serving of spicy curry gravy, delicious!


Naan, loaded with garlic!


Khan's is located along Jalan Maju across the road from Soon Hup shopping complex.



The Bill : 1x Tandoori Chicken Breast, 1x Garlic Naan, 1x Teh Tarik = 18MYR

When I'm back in Miri, I'll be back in Kahn's!

No comments:

Post a Comment