Friday 17 May 2013

Biryani Friday @ BTC Restoran - Lorong Plaza Legenda


I have to admit to neglecting 'Biryani Friday' for a while now, even though it's not so regular it definitely hasn't been forgotten! After todays delicious biryani maybe it will be back as a regular feature! Any recommendations for great tasting biryani are very much appreciated, please feel free to leave comments. BTC Restoran was first brought to my attention through 'Groupon', though I failed to get my voucher I still thought it was well worth a visit, especially for Dum Biryani available only a few days of the week. Traditionally dum biryani is cooked together with the meat, this helps flavour the rice and makes the meat succulent and tender. Today I had chicken, and the meat literally fell off the bone, the rice was so tasty and fragrant too, I'll be back again for sure! The set also comes with a good helping of achar, boiled egg, a poppadom and lovely vegetable dhal. Quite simply a delicious and satisfying meal!


BTC Restoran occupies a huge end lot on the corner of Lorong Sepat and Lorong Plaza Legenda, across the main road from Lintas Plaza.
 


The Bill : 1x Dum Biryani, 1x Teh Tarik Sejuk = 14.70 MYR

Biryani lovers should head here, to BTC Restoran!

No comments:

Post a Comment