Wednesday 22 May 2013

Keow Teow Goreng @ Blue Ginger Cafe - Wisma Sabah


I remember Blue Ginger Cafe from the first time I came to KK backpacking, which was a few years ago now and it amazes me that it's the first time I've eaten there today! I have to say I was very impressed with my fried keow teow with black bean sauce and chicken, the noodles had that smoky taste you get from a hot wok which works perfectly with the savoury black bean sauce. I can also recommend the fresh juices as the orange juice I had was very tasty and refreshing. Friendly staff and air con along with tasty fresh food makes this a great little cafe!
 

Blue Ginger Cafe is located in Wisma Sabah.
 


The Bill : 1x Keow Teow Goreng, 1x Fresh Orange Juice = 9.50 MYR

Blue Ginger Cafe = Great Cafe !

No comments:

Post a Comment