Monday 10 September 2012

Roti Kobra @ Kolombong Fish Head Curry & Caffe - Api - Api Centre


As I'm not brave enough to eat Fish Head Curry, I'd previously visited Kolombong Fish Head Curry & Caffe for their Fish Slice Curry and Biryani, which I have to say was delicious! Not feeling so hungry today I noticed that they do one of my favourite dishes here in KK, Roti Kobra, so I thought I'd give it a try. I normally have this dish at Kedai Makan Islamic Restoran, located in Centre Point, so the first thing I noticed, was that they place the roti on top! Here they serve the dish with chicken curry on the bottom, then the fried egg, topped with the roti, controversial I say! But hey, when food tastes this good who cares? The chicken curry was nice and spicy, the egg, nice and runny and the roti, crispy and chewy, perfect! I'll be popping back again for this!



Kolombong Fish Head Curry & Caffe is located at the end of Api - Api Centre closest to Warisan Plaza.



The Bill : 1x Roti Kobra, 1x Teh Tarik Ping = 6.50 MYR

Loving the Roti Cobra @ Kolombong Fish Head Curry, their Biryani is excellent too!

No comments:

Post a Comment