Wednesday 5 September 2012

Chicken Rice @ Hing's Corner Chicken Rice - Suria Food Court


Chicken Rice was the order of the day today. Remembering that Hing's Corner was pretty good the first time around (pre-blog) I thought I'd give it another try! With steam Chicken, honey Chicken and gizzards on offer I decided to go for a mix (without the gizzards I have to add!) Both types of Chicken were very good indeed though for me the honey BBQ was the tastiest with it's sweet, smoky flavour. The rice is pretty tasty too, I almost ordered satu lagi, it was that good! Ginger, Chilli and Sweet Soy are great accompaniments to go with this delicious dish all washed down with an Ice Milo, perfect!


Entrance to the food court at Suria Sabah, on the third floor.


Queues starting to form.



Jesselton Residences watch!



The Bill : 1x Mix Chicken Rice, 1x Ice Milo = 8.50 MYR

With lots of choice Suria Food Court is a great option, along with Hing's Corner Yummy Chicken Rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment