Wednesday 19 September 2012

Kuching Laksa @ Kedai Kopi Kinabalu - Jalan Gaya


I may have a problem, I think I'm addicted to Laksa! In search of a new fix I stumbled across Kedai Kopi Kinabalu, where they serve a fabulous Kuching Laksa, I have to say, that from my first visit this Laksa is right up there with the best! Only time will tell if, after more visits and continual approval by me, that it could rank with the likes of Kedai Kopi Yee Fung and Success Delicatessen Shop, which at the moment are my two very favourite Laksa Places! Leave a comment and tell me yours!



The Laksa was full of great ingredients in a wonderful spicy soup ......... Mmmmm I think I want another one!



Kedai Kopi Kinabalu isn't strictly on Jalan Gaya, it's actually a block back, behind Fong Ip Cafe.



The Bill : 1x Laksa, 1x Teh C Ping = 7 MYR

Another winning Laksa in the heart of KK!

No comments:

Post a Comment