Monday 20 February 2012

Pan Fried Fish Cake & Home Made Egg Noodle @ Kuo Man Restaurant - Suria Food Court


Kuo Man Restaurant's Home Made Egg Noodles are famous here in KK. One look at the full tables and queues of hungry people most mornings outside their shop in Sunny Garden speaks volumes. Today I decided to try their other branch located in Suria Food Court at Suria Sabah. To go with the Noodles I ordered their self proclaimed 'must try' dish, Pan Fried Fish Cake. I'm guessing the fish cake is the same mixture as their fish ball, flattened out and fried. Its the first time I've eaten fish cake this way and have to say, for my taste it's just ok, nice enough, you can tell it's definitely home made and not manufactured though which is a plus. Sweet chilli sauce is a spicy accompaniment.



The Noodles are pretty good served in a nice savoury sauce, quite simple. Personally I'm not to sure what all the fuss is about, but I'm not about to argue with the fine people of KK, maybe I just need a few more noodle eating years under my belt!


You can find Kuo Man Restaurant here in Suria Sabah or at Sunny Garden, if you go to the latter be prepared to wait for a table!


Fantastic views over Gaya Island and TARP, Suria Food Court's a great place for a meal, with seating outside and in. 


I can't help but think that the architects and developers of KK have missed a fantastic opportunity to fully incorporate these stunning views in their developments, why exactly do the car parks of Centre Point, Wisma Merdeka and Suria Sabah have such amazing views?


The Bill : Pan Fried Fish Cake, Home Made Egg Noodle = 11.50 MYR

Plenty of choice and stunning views are reason enough to check out Suria Food Court located on the third floor of Suria Sabah.
Kuo Man Restaurant has lots of dishes to choose from, give them a try, you'll be in good company!

No comments:

Post a Comment