Monday 27 February 2012

Kon Law Mee @ Kedai Kopi Soon Li - Tanjung Aru


When I first started eating this Kon Law Mee I thought it was a bit plain and boring but the more you eat the better it seems to taste! It  just grows on you and in the end I thoroughly enjoyed it. It reminds me a lot of Kolo Mee that I've tried in Kuching on a previous visit. Noodles come topped with slices of char siu, belly pork, minced pork and also a kind of pale, pork sausage wrapped in egg which I'm sorry, but I can't remember the name of right now, if anyone would like to remind me, please do! This is definitely a pork lovers dish! 


Kedai Kopi Soon Li occupies a corner lot next to the Esso petrol station at Tanjung Aru. In the evening grilled fish and seafood are available.



The Bill : Kon Law Mee, Teh = 7 MYR

Kedai Kopi Soon Li serves a handful of noodle dishes, porridge, chicken rice and pau. A relaxed quiet place for breakfast or lunch and of course grilled fish in the evenings.









No comments:

Post a Comment