Monday 30 January 2012

Fish Slice Meehoon Soup @ Jin Jin Seafood Restaurant - Hilltop


"Wow!" That's what can usually be heard coming from my direction while I'm eating this amazing soup for breakfast, this has to be one of the tastiest dishes in KK! Haha, you might hear that a lot from me in this blog, oh well! My pick today is the Fresh Fish Slice Mehoon, the fish is very fresh and plentiful, even the skin on the fish, which I thought I'd discard, is very good. I like to dip the fish in soy or chilli sauce before eating. The soup is extremely tasty, packed with tomatoes and topped with coriander, it's so sweet and delicious. Words fail me when trying to describe this dish it's simply amazing, a must try.




Here's the menu, lots on offer apart from my pick. Watch this space for the Tom Yam Mee.



Jin Jin Seafood Restaurant is no secret to the people of KK. It's packed everyday with happy diners.
I don't have opening hours but I do know that the menu above is available during the mornings, possibly lunchtime, so my advice would be don't come late because you might miss out!


The Bill : Fresh Fish Slice Meehoon, Chinese Teh Ping = 10.60 MYR

In my opinion every seafood lover should eat this dish at least once in their life, preferably more. Do yourself a favour head out to Hilltop today, it's guaranteed to make you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment