Wednesday 21 November 2012

Roti Cobra @ Kedai Mekan Islamic Restoran - Centre Point


Is there anything more comforting than a Roti Cobra? I think not!!! Since coming to KK this has to be my favourite 'fast food' enjoyed anytime of the day. The roti from Kedai Makan Islamic Restoran don't come much better in my opinion, and this is possibly my favourite place to eat in Centre Point's Food Court. For the uninitiated (which I was when I arrived) Roti Cobra is quite simply a roti topped with either chicken or kambing curry and a fried egg, simple yet delicious! The chicken curry was especially good today as the meat just fell off the bone.
 

The food court's had a refurb recently with a new floor and bright, colourful tables and chairs.
 


The Bill : 1x Roti Cobra, 1x Teh Tarik Ping = 6.70 MYR

Roti Cobra - A Personal Malaysian Fast Food Favourite !


No comments:

Post a Comment