Saturday 24 November 2012

Kuching Laksa @ Kedai Kopi K.S - Jalan Lintas


Anyone who's a regular reader of 'Nasi Chomper' will be well aware of my love of Laksa, my all time favourite Malaysian dish, I just can't get enough of it! Luckily for me The Nibbler shares this little obsession too!!!
 

I'm pleased to report that there's amazing tasting Kuching Laksa to be eaten at Kedai Kopi K.S. This was our first visit to this coffee shop and I know it wont be our last! It seemed we were in good company, as it was pretty packed, so I'm guessing that this place is no secret to the good people of KK. With three sizes of Laksa to choose from we opted for medium, which I'm so pleased about, mainly because The Little Nibbler couldn't quite finish, so I ended up with a little bit of extra deliciousness! The soup was nice and spicy with shredded chicken, omelette and juicy prawns.
 

Kedai Kopi K.S is located along Jalan Lintas not far from Lido Square Food Court. As well as Laksa there's Chinese BBQ meats available, which also looked very tasty and popular too.
 


The Bill : 2x Kuching Laksa, 1x Kitchai Ping, 1x Kopi C Ping = 16 MYR

Another great spot for a great tasting Laksa, Kuching style!


No comments:

Post a Comment