Monday 5 November 2012

50% Off Pizza Pasta @ Bella - Jalan Gaya


Bella have, and have had some great offers on lately, here's their long standing offer of '50% Off Pizza Pasta' available everyday from 3 till 7pm. When I came backpacking in Borneo for the first time in 2008 I took advantage of the offer back then! I'm pleased to say I'm still taking advantage of the offer now!!!



Here's my pizza creation of artichoke and black olives, so tasty, topped off with parmesan and chilli oil, if you like it hot, that is! This pizza definitely passed my perfect base test, thin, crispy and light. Delicious!


The Little Nibbler opted for pasta, fettuccine, puttanesca style, which I'm led to believe is Italian for prostitute!!! Well, I don't know about that, but what I can tell you is that this dish was absolutely delicious! fettuccine in a mildly spiced tomato sauce with olives, capers and chilli. Wow!


Homemade lemonade and local Tenom coffee.


We decided to indulge slightly and shared a chocolate pudding, taste wise it was great, very chocolatey, though it has to be said it was very runny inside and slightly burnt on the top.


Bella is a very well known restaurant located in the heart of KK, along Jalan Gaya.



The Bill : 1x Pizza, 1x Pasta, 1x Chocolate Pudding, 1x Lemonade, 1x Coffee = 57.40 MYR

Who can resist half priced delicious food!
Not me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment