Thursday 11 October 2012

Sandakan Spring Noodles @ Kedai Kopi 33 - Lintas Plaza


Here's another first for me, Sandakan Spring Noodles, a dish that I was completely unaware of, Im sure there are hundreds more out there too! The noodles were, well.... springy! I would say they were Kon Lau Mee style, topped with my choice of crispy pork and egg roll and dressed with chinese chives. I really enjoyed these noodles and my choice of crispy pork was a great one, the slightly sweet crispy coating was delicious and gave a difference in texture to the dish. I've no doubt The Little Nibbler would love these noodles so I know I'll be coming back for more!



This is Kedai Kopi 33's second branch, located at Lintas Plaza.



The Bill : 1x Sandakan Spring Noodles, 1x Teh Panas = 7.50 MYR

Save your bus fare to Sandakan and head to Lintas Plaza instead!

2 comments:

  1. U have a really nice blog here!

    I'm from KK as well!

    mt
    http://www.facebook.com/meitzeupage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow

    Thankyou very much : )

    Feel free to add comments/recommendations to any blog - where's the best place for Sandakan Noodles for example or what is the must have dish at Kedai Kopi 33.

    Thanks again for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete