Sunday 7 October 2012

Local & Western Food @ Upperstar Cafe @ Bar - Segama


Upperstar seems to have something for everyone, so it's a great place to go to when you just can't decide what you want to eat! Normally for me it's the Chicken Curry but today I thought I'd try something different, the Malaysian Delight. Ok so I know it also includes chicken curry, but hey, I like Upperstar's chicken curry!!! Along with said curry you also get a couple of chicken satay sticks and a chicken wing. I was a little disappointed because on the menu it definitely looks like a portion of nasi goreng is included, but I received plain rice, oh well never mind, it was topped with a sunnyside up which is never a bad thing In my opinion. All in all pretty tasty!


The Little Nibbler had the Lamb Chops, which infact is lamb shoulder but who's quibbling! A generous portion of lamb along with fries, coleslaw and African sauce. Now what makes this sauce African we really don't know, but it has a nice, spicy peppery kick.


All washed down with a couple of Heineken sets!


This branch of Upperstar is located opposite The Hyatt and is open every evening from 16.30 onwards.



The Bill : 1x Malaysian Delight, 1x Lamb Chop, 2x Heineken Set = 65.55 MYR

Something for everyone @ Upperstar!

No comments:

Post a Comment