Saturday 11 August 2012

Pizza @ Speggi's - Perdana Park


There's nothing like eating hot Pizza straight out of the box. Luckily for me, the pizza inside the box from Speggi's is right up there with the best! One of my favourite toppings is Tuna and Pineapple but for some reason I forgot to add on pineapple to my order, oh well! The pizza base is of the thin and crispy variety, just how pizza should be in my opinion! Topped with tomato sauce, tuna and lots of melted, chewy cheese. Nice!


Our other selection was BBQ Chicken, pretty much the same as above but with savoury, smoky, chicken morsels. This is a must try pizza from Speggi's!



Speggi's is located at Perdana Park and is very brightly decorated, perfect for children's birthday parties.


You can also catch the musical fountain in action!



The Bill : 2x Pizza, 1x Fries = 53.57 MYR

Fantastic Pizza to eat in or take away! The Fries are pretty good too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment