Monday 6 August 2012

Buka Puasa @ Bazaar Ramadan - Jalan Gaya


Yesterday I made the mistake of arriving at a Bazaar Ramadan too late, most of the food was gone! Today I wasn't going to make the same mistake! There's amazing food around KK during the month of Ramadan, one of my favourites is Nasi Biryani, and it's great to be able to choose from a few different stalls all conveniently located in one place!



This lady's huge pot of Biryani really caught my eye along with some very tasty looking Chicken Curry. I'm pleased to report that the food didn't disappoint, it was a pure delight, the rice was nice and fragrant and the curry had a lovely spicy kick.


Looks good to me!


Arabian Foods.


This lady's small stall also caught my eye with some interesting looking Chicken Kebabs, they reminded me in looks of a type of Tandoori Lamb Kebab (I forget the name now) that I've eaten in Indian Restaurants back home. Actually all her food looked great and I was tempted to try her Biryani too, but unfortunately I came to my senses and realised that one portion of rice was probably enough!!!


Tasty looking Tandoori Chicken and Chicken Kebab.



Nasi Biryani with Chicken Curry and Achar.


Chicken Kebab.



The Bill : 1x Nasi Biryani Ayam, 1x Chicken Kebab = 11 MYR

For foodies like me the holy month of Ramadan is a gastronomic delight, the question is which Bazaar Ramadan should I go to next?

No comments:

Post a Comment