Thursday 17 January 2013

Pulled Pork Sandwich @ Marry Me Sandowichi ! - Jalan Gaya

 
I've been meaning to sample the sandwiches at the curiously named Marry Me Sandowichi ! for quite some time now, their pulled pork definitely caught my attention! Last time I tried to get one they were sold out, and if my memory is correct, it was quite early on in the day too! Thankfully my luck was in this lunch time and I hastily ordered the hot pulled pork sandwich with teriyaki. The toasted sandwich comes loaded with said pulled pork in teriyaki sauce, tomatoes, lettuce and mayo with the added options of extra cheese, gherkins or fries. I had mine without the extras and it was so good, juicy and delicious! The pulled pork is pretty awesome!!!
 

Marry Me Sandowichi ! occupies a corner of Kedai Kopi Sen Chong Wah along Jalan Gaya. For anybody who hasn't visited this coffee shop, it's very interesting with lots of pictures and information regarding the history of the shop, Jalan Gaya and KK.
 

 The sandwich master at work!
 

The Bill : 1x Sandowichi, 1x Ice Lemon Tea = 9.30 MYR

Who can resist a yummy pulled pork sandwich, not the Nasi Chomper, that's for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment