Tuesday 8 January 2013

Hit 'n' Miss @ Kedai Kopi Kam Lee - Damai


It was a tale of two meals tonight at Kedai Kopi Kam Lee, a most definite hit and unfortunately, for me, a terrible miss! From what I could see there's four vendors operating from inside the coffee shop, offering western food, Penang kuih teow, Kuching kolo mee and dishes with rice. I'd like to add that most of the food coming out looked pretty good.


The Little Nibbler fancied the Kuching kolo mee with belly pork, savoury sweet, pork belly mixed with noodles, mince pork and some greens, really tasty, I know I got to have a taste! A great dish for 5 ringgit


I opted for the Japanese tofu with mince pork and rice, which looked quite appetizing on the picture menu, but when it arrived was covered in frozen mixed veg (my very least favourite thing) and the two mouthfuls I had, had gristle in the mince pork, sorry but a terrible miss!


Kitchai pings all round!
 

Kedai Kopi Kam Lee is located in the buzzing hawker alley of Damai.
 

The Bill : 1x Kolo Mee, 1x Japanese Tofu, 2x Kitchai Ping = 16 MYR

Be sure to try the Kolo Mee here, I'll be back for some and I'll probably try the Penang Kuih Teow too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment