Saturday 26 January 2013

Breakfast @ Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - Damai


If you take a breakfast set at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf between the hours of 8 and 11am you get the added bonus of free flow tea or coffee to sweeten the deal! Though taking a look at the size of The Little Nibbler's latte, I think one's probably enough for any mere mortal! We both chose eggs benedict for our breakfast this morning, a thick slice of sweet brioche came topped with possibly chicken or turkey ham, two perfectly poached eggs and finally smothered in a creamy hollandaise sauce, a simple dressed salad of lettuce and tomatoes was served on the side. Now this is no traditional eggs benedict, I have to say I found the addition of brioche slightly strange to this otherwise savoury dish but, like most things, I did enjoy it, though I doubt it will rival laksa as my favourite morning breakfast!!!
 

Drinks selection, English tea for me and a huge latte (3 MYR extra) for The Nibbler.
 

With several branches around town this is Damai's Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
 



The Bill : 2x Eggs Benedict Set = 39 MYR

If you love your coffee fix in the morning, head to Coffee Bean for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment