Wednesday 30 January 2013

Kuching Laksa @ Kedai Kopi Dan Makanan Tien Wang - Lido



I'd seen the big banners advertising Kuching Laksa around Kedai Kopi Dan Makanan Tien Wang for some time now, but when I went this morning for breakfast, they were nowhere to be seen! My heart sank, surely it wasn't habis already! Thankfully when I entered the coffee shop the Laksa stall was still there, excellent news!


I ordered the small size, which in my opinion was fairly large, not that I'm complaining as the Laksa was simply superb! Nice and spicy and absolutely loaded with ingredients, shredded chicken and omelette, prawns and mee hon, topped with fresh corriander. I might just stick my neck out here and say that this was probably the best Kuching Laksa I've tasted in KK! Big words I know, give it a try and let me know what you think, do you know of a tastier one? Then let me know too!

Tien Wang is located at Lido. I'm sure it's no secret as there's often queues of people standing at the roasted meat stall.


The Bill : 1x Laksa, 1x Teh C Ping = 8 MYR

Dare I say it again? ......The best Kuching Laksa in KK!

This week is really turning out to be a great food week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment