Saturday 12 January 2013

Kuching Laksa @ Kuching Laksa Cafe - Jalan Lintas


Now here's the type of coffee shop I like, the name pretty much tells you whats on the inside, and once inside there's only a choice of two dishes!!! (Well, from what I could see). Perfect for that can't decide what to eat conflict - which basically goes on inside my head everytime I go out to eat! Kuching Laksa Cafe serves, yes you guessed it, Laksa, along with Kolo Mee. Let me tell you that if the Kolo Mee is as good as the Laksa you could go inside, flip a coin and be guaranteed a tasty and delicious meal. The Laksa comes with the regular ingredients of prawn, shredded chicken, omelette, beansprouts and your choice of noodles. The soup's nice and spicy with the added option of sambal belacan and calamansi. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Laksa is my all time favourite Malaysian Dish! Breakfast, lunch or dinner!!!
 

Kuching Laksa Cafe is located along Jalan Lintas not too far from Lido Square.
 


The Bill : 1x Kuching Laksa, 1x Chinese Teh Ping = 6 MYR

Once I've tried their Kolo Mee I'm sure I'll be telling you to 'flip that coin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment