Wednesday 16 January 2013

Nasi Itik @ Kedai Kopi Kwong Tung Chai Kolombong - Downtown


In the evening Kedai Kopi Kwong Tung Chai Kolombong is a very popular place for Bah Kut Teh, namely Sin Kee Bah Kut Teh. In the daytime, it's the roast ducks that have caught my eye, so I thought it was about time I sampled their Nasi Itik. Being a breast man this was my order! Garlic infused rice with added ginger torch bud along with a generous portion of duck came as the set, unfortunatly I think someone forgot my soup! The duck was pretty tasty but a little on the salty side, the rice was interesting with the added torch bud, luckily not too much, as I think its flavour can be very overpowering. Chilli and ginger sauces were available to spice things up a bit. All in all it was a fairly tasty meal, not the best I've had but by no means the worst.
 

Kedai Kopi Kwong Tung is located along Jalan Pantai on the opposite corner to Ang's Hotel.



The Bill : 1x Nasi Itik, 1x Kitchai Ping = 9.50 MYR

Roasted Meat, noodles and soup by day, Sin Kee Bah Kut Teh by night!

No comments:

Post a Comment