Sunday 15 July 2012

Thai Food @ Pandan Thai Delight - Rainforest World Music Festival


I love Thai food, one of my favourite things to eat in Thailand is BBQ Chicken and Papaya Salad served at a roadside stall or mobile hawker. So when I spotted Pandan Thai Delight selling said delights I decided I shouldn't miss the opportunity! The Chicken was nice and juicy with a smoky flavour from the BBQ coals. 



Next up was the Papaya Salad which is called Som Tam in Thailand and WOW was it spicy! Just as I remember! Shredded green papaya mixed with chilli, fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, palm sugar, garlic, tomato and topped with peanuts. This is the taste of Thailand, hot, sweet and sour!


Som Tam man doing his thing!

       

As the stall was called Thai Pandan Delight we thought we should try the Pandan Chicken which is another favourite of ours. Marinated chicken wrapped in pandan leaf and deep fried, yummy!



As well as their presence at the music festival Pandan Thai Delight can be found in Kuching.



The Bill : 1x BBQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment