Sunday 15 July 2012

Signature Steak Pie @ John's Pie - Rainforest World Music Festival


Now here's something I didn't expect to see, let alone eat at a World Music Festival in Borneo - Meat Pies! Let me tell you John's Pies are up there with the best! These are as good as any I've eaten in England - and I've eaten a fair few! They were so good a had two over the weekend, great eaten with an ice cold Heineken! This was the Signature Steak Pie, lovely chunks of steak in a black pepper gravy. One important factor of a great pie is the amount of filling inside and these pies did not disappoint, absolutely full to the brim with meaty goodness!



The other pie I tried, not shown here was the Lamb and Cheese, quite a strange combination I thought, but once tasted all my apprehensions floated away. A truly tasty pie with lovely hints of oregano.


The Pie Man.




The Bill : Signature Steak Pie = 8 MYR

I do hope John's Pies come too KK so we can all experience that meaty goodness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment