Saturday 7 July 2012

Burger @ Aloha Burger - Kompleks Karamunsing



Wow, what a delicious burger! I'd seen Aloha Burger last time I was in the food court at Kompleks Karamunsing, so today it was time for the taste test! Let me tell you, this is a juicy burger, one that would give the Evil Clown a run for his money and then some! With a choice of Beef, Lamb, Chicken and Buffalo, all seasoned differently, I opted for Beef with added cheese. The Beef Burger was made right before my eyes and expertly griddled. Between the bun comes fresh tomato and lettuce, mayo plus your choice of burger, extra toppings such as cheese or pineapple are also available, crinkle cut fries come as a side. I have to say I fancy one right this minute! Even the price is great 9 MYR for a large cheese burger and fries, you can't beat it!



Mr Aloha Burger doing his thing! Located in the food court at Kompleks Karamunsing.




The Bill : 1x Cheese Burger, 1x MY Cola = 11.30 MYR 

Give the Clown a miss, give the King a miss, Aloha Burger has arrived! 

1 comment:

  1. Update 15/03/13

    Sad to say Aloha Burger is no longer operating out of the basement food court at Kompleks Karamunsing.
    If anyone knows of a new location or any news regarding Aloha Burger please feel free to post a comment.

    ReplyDelete