Tuesday 17 July 2012

Arabic Food @ Hubbaba's Arabic Kitchen - Kuching


Kebabs are something I miss here in KK, so when I get the chance to eat Kebab I take it! In Kuching there's a Restaurant called Hubbaba's Arabic Kitchen that specializes in said food. The Little Nibbler loves Hummus and I'm quite partial too! So to start our meal we had Hummus with homemade flatbreads, the flatbreads were very good indeed, though with a little longer cooking time the breads would be perfect in my opinion. The Hummus was nice and garlicy topped with olive oil, paprika, a couple of olives and a wedge of lemon, a great start to our meal.



My Kebab of choice was the Beef Kafta, minced beef mixed with Arabic herbs and spices, threaded onto a stick and grilled to perfection, topped with salad, sauce and wrapped in a flatbread, really tasty, though my only complaint would be that there wasn't enough meat.


The Little Nibbler had the Lamb Shish, tender, marinated Lamb combined with the same ingredients as above, again very tasty but more meat needed!!!


Hubbaba's is nice and clean, it's located along Leboh Wayang around the corner from Tandoori Palace.



The Bill : 1x Hummus, 2x Kebab, 2x Soft Drink = 29 MYR

Great tasting Kebabs @ Hubbaba's, just needs more meat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment