Friday 6 July 2012

Clay Pot Beef Rice @ Clay Pot Delight - Suria Food Court


I fancied something hot and filling today for lunch, and that's exactly what I got! When I took the lid off the Clay Pot there was a huge cloud of steam and the Black Pepper Sauce was bubbling furiously! 
I'm never too sure of the protocol for eating Clay Pot, are you supposed to leave the lid on for a while? Or do you take it off straight away? Do you stir or not stir the contents of the Pot? Who knows? Today I left the lid on until hunger took over, then I mixed the ingredients, making sure to get all the crispy bits off the bottom of the Clay Pot - Yummy! This is a really filling dish consisting of rice, beef, black pepper sauce and an egg, topped with a sprig of coriander. Spicy and nicey!


Clay Pot Delight is located on the third floor of Suria Sabah in the food court.



Fantastic views from outside and inside Suria Food Court.


Ooh let's have a closer look at how the Jesselton Residences are coming along!



The Bill : 1x Clay Pot, 1x MY Cola = 8.50 MYR

Hot, spicy and filling - ticking all the right boxes for me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment