Monday 9 July 2012

Nasi Biryani Ayam @ Nasi Kander Anak Mami - Lintas Plaza


I love a good Biryani, and the Biryani at Nasi Kander Anak Mami is good, no that won't do, it is infact the best Biryani in KK! (In my humble opinion). Although, it has to be said 'Islamic Restaurant & Hotel' in Kampong Air is pretty good too! 
It's my first visit to this branch at Lintas Plaza, there's also another one (the original) on Jalan Bundusan which I've visited a couple of times before and also had great tasting food. I opted for Nasi Biryani Ayam with Achar and Chicken curry gravy. First of all the Biryani was spicy and fragrant cooked perfectly with added raisins, cashew nuts and egg, fantastic! A lovely piece of Tandoori chicken came with the dish, I was expecting chicken curry but no complaints here! The curry gravy was nice and spicy. Achar, pickled veg and fruit is a perfect accompaniment to Biryani, as a whole my lunch was delicious! Oh dear, I do seem to say that a lot!!! Haha!



You really can't miss this restaurant and it's open 24 hours too!



 Wow!


The Bill : 1x Nasi Biryani Ayam, 1x Teh Tarik = 10.50 MYR

If there's a better Biryani in KK, please let me know, I need to taste it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment