Friday 28 June 2013

Burgers @ BURGERBAR.co - Lintas Plaza


There's been some changes down at Party Play @ Lintas with the opening up of 2 new ventures, tonight's venue, BURGERBAR.co and the soon to be visited Signature. KK's burger scene has just got considerably bigger and dare I say it better! Quality out ways quantity here and all ingredients were top notch in the two burgers we tasted. My pick was the restaurants recommended 'must try' Swiss Mushroom, Mmmm reminds me of a burger available from a well known chain, I know where I prefer to eat! Firstly the beef patty was meaty, tasty and juicy, just how a well cooked burger should be, topped with fried mushrooms and onions and of course Swiss cheese, and let's not forget salad and mayo - take that Burglar King!!!


The Little Nibbler opted for a pork burger with the French Connection, another well cooked, tasty meat patty with added bacon, tomato, caramelized onions and brie cheese again with the added mayo and salad. We exchanged bites and let me tell you this is one tasty burger! We both opted for the added fries and bottomless sot drink option at 7 MYR. With so many tasty looking burger concoctions available it's going to be hard to stay away!


BURGERBAR.co is located on one side of Party Play @ Lintas Plaza.
 

Colourful inside eating area - honestly!
 

Alfresco dining available.
 

The Bill : 2x Burger, 2x Fries/Soft Drink = 44.50 MYR

I'm really looking forward to working my way through the menu @ BURGERBAR.co!

No comments:

Post a Comment