Friday 7 June 2013

My Tea Set @ Old Town White Coffee - City Mall


Feeling thirsty and a little peckish we decided to pop into Old Town White Coffee while we were doing some shopping at City Mall. As we didn't want a full meal, their My Tea Sets seemed just the thing! My Tea Set is basically a mini version of some of their regular meals with an added drink selection, perfect! I opted for curry mee, a tasty spicy soup with green beans, fishcake slices, beancurd puff and BBQ chicken, washed down with an ice cold enrich chocolate drink. I was very impressed with the taste and quality of the food here, Old Town White Coffee is a place I rarely visit which will quite possibly change from now on!


The Little Nibbler opted for the Javanese Mee set with a cold white coffee. Again the noodles were very tasty, potato, beancurd puffs and half a boiled egg came in a spicy, sweet and sour sauce with a hint of peanut.

With quite a few branches around KK, this is City Mall's offering.
 


The Bill : 2x My Tea Set = 16.95 MYR

Old Town White Coffee impressed us so much we'll be coming back for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment