Friday 14 June 2013

Curry Laksa @ Penang Prawn Mee Stall - KK 56 Food Court


I'm always on the look out for new Laksa places and spotted this one last time I ate at Food Centre 88. With the promise of Penang Curry Laksa, I had high hopes but unfortunately it was nothing special, just ok. The broth had quite a spicy kick, possibly using the prawn mee broth but was a little oily, prawns, fish cake slices and beancurd puffs made up the main ingredients along with yellow mee. This is possibly more of an evening food court as only a couple of the stalls were open, I shall return one evening to investigate!
 


KK 56 Food Court is located at Asia City next door to Food Centre 88.
 


The Bill : 1x Curry Laksa, 1x Teh C Ping = 8 MYR

I think next time I'll try another Penang favourite, Keow Teow Goreng!

No comments:

Post a Comment