Thursday 13 June 2013

Tom Yam @ Kampung Nelayan - Taman Tun Fuad Stephens


Breakfast today comes from Kampung Nelayan. I'm pleased I gave this place another chance after my slightly disappointing Laksa on a previous visit, but what a difference a dish makes and today's Tom Yam was very delicious indeed, it's actually in a great fighting position for top spot in my humble opinion. Next time I'll try fresh fish and prawn to make my final decision! Today however I opted for the Yu Chap set which came with fish balls, fishcake slices, fried fish paste and beancurd rolls. Fish bits and noodles were plentiful, but the real delight is in the flavoursome tom yam soup, a real treat!


Breakfast Menu.

Kampung Nelayan is the famous restaurant located at Taman Fun Fuad Stephens at Bukit Padang.


The Bill : 1x Tom Yam, 1x Teh C Ping = 9.10 MYR

Quite possibly the top spot Tom Yam!

No comments:

Post a Comment