Sunday 2 June 2013

Kon Lau Mee @ Kedai Kopi Hui Chow - Taman Fortuna


I thought it was high time I took The Little Nibbler for Kon Lau Mee at Kedai Kopi Hui Chow to sample their deliciously sweet, special fried pork. I love the noodles here drenched in dark sauce (noodles also come soup style) served with slices of Chinese cruellers and your choice of meat or seafood toppings. The special fried pork is my top pick and definitely a must try item!


I've been meaning to try the five spice wild boar for some time now, I don't know what I was expecting but it was more 'stew like' than I imagined, perfect with rice I think. There must be a long cooking process, as the meat was very tender, I quite liked it, but not as much as I thought I would and The Nibbler wasn't so keen, I'm sure this is just personal taste though.

Kedai Kopi Hui Chow is located along Jalan Penampang at Taman Fortuna. Here's the view from the car parking area.


The Bill : 2x Kon Lau Mee, 1x Wild Boar, 1x Teh C Ping, 1x Kopi C Ping = 22 MYR

Kon Lau Mee @ Hui Chow's is a decision well made!

No comments:

Post a Comment